1.What information do we collect?
i. Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd collects your information when you register on the Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd site and when you visit Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd pages.
- Name and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- Personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- Additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- Information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
iii. Aggregate Information: Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
iv. Non-Personal Information: Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd may collect non-personal information as you use Photolancia. When you use the site, Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd, third-party ervice providers (e.g.Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
v. We may combine some Non-Personal Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone
2.How do we store your information?
We use hosting provider Amazon Web Services, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both in and outside of India.Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.